8.20.2008

NHL Community Radio

I've heard word of a new podcast/radio show planning to surface sometime in September.

Unlike a lot of fan podcasts (no offense, fans), this one already has one event that will strongly boost popularity. The host has already managed to grab an interview with Henrik Zetterberg, at some time in October.

The show is scheduled to air on Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's, which of course are the days most compatible with the schedules of many people.

As far as I know, the host has also attempted to contact Rick Nash, and a company that may be able to get him interviews with Marian Hossa and Alexander Ovechkin.

This show could get pretty big, people, so I'm spreading the word now! I'll let you know of the website URL and availability on iTunes the day I get word of them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger